If you are considering an equipment lease, either now or in the future, contact us. As your local bank, we can show you how to best structure your goals.
Unlike the past, businesses today can get all their equipment leasing needs met at their local bank. Our leases are relationship based, not transaction based. No longer are there large fees and penalties around each corner. Businesses are treated fairly.
Leasing through your local bank makes sense. Local banks are at the forefront of providing businesses with capital to grow and expand. Leasing builds on our commitment to
provide you with the financial tools you need to succeed.
80% of all businesses use equipment leasing today to acquire equipment, and almost any type of equipment qualifies for a lease. If your business is considering a lease for equipment, talk to our commercial lenders about the common sense options available.
Start your application today!
The popularity and growth of leasing is in large part due to the wide variety of available lease options. These include:
- 100% Financing
No Down Payment Required
- New Or Used Equipment
- Variable Payment For Seasonal Customers
- Fixed Rate For The Lease Term
- Can Be Structured To Meet Tax Objectives
Only from your community bank -
Ag producers have an accordion feature in each lease allowing them to increase or decrease their payment during the lease term depending on need for tax shelter.
Tax Lease vs. Captial Lease
A tax lease is structured to provide the leasing company with equipment ownership, and along with it all depreciation benefits. In return, your lease payments are fully deductible. The documentation for a tax lease is designed to conform to all related guidelines.
A capital lease, also known as a finance lease, is structured to pass all ownership benefits to you including depreciation. Only the interest portion of your lease payment is deductible, along with your depreciation expense. Such leases commonly have a $1.00 purchase option at expiration.
For counsel and guidance, we recommend you discuss your specific situation with your tax advisor to assess which lease best fits your needs.
Why Leasing through Solutions Bank?
- We know you and we know your business.
- We already have an established, trusted business relationship and we understand your objectives when you lease.
- Unlike other traditional leasing companies, we never charge termination or prepayment penalties should you need flexibility during the term of your lease.
- In addition, coordinating all your banking and equipment financing activity with one bank is convenient and saves you valuable time.
Lease servicing is provided through our partnership with BB Community Leasing Services, Inc. - Madison, WI