Business Online Solutions
Business Online Banking
Real-Time Online Cash Management
Save valuable time and money with our innovative online banking services. Combining the latest in financial technology and security, we can move you into the next generation of banking. Business Online delivers high-performance online cash management with next-generation features that allows you to manage your finances in a more efficient manner, and enhances your banking experience. Our Business online offers 24/7 online banking that will exceed your expectations!
Enjoy these convenient online services:
- Account balances
- View transactions
- View check images
- Export transactions
- Wire Transfers
- Wire Manager simplifies wire origination and processing, so you and your staff can complete transfers more quickly and easily than ever. Predefined templates greatly enhance the customer experience, and an automated workflow guides requests through processing and approvals. Each transfer file is validated to meet Federal Reserve standards, and email notifications keep you updated about the real-time status of transfers as they are processed. For enhanced security, you can limit the number and dollar amount of wires originated.
- Complete stop payments
- Review electronic documentation as follows:
- eStatements, Check Images, Loan Credit
- Line Statements, Loan Delinquency
- Notices, Loan Payment/Maturity Notices,
IRS forms (1098 and 1099 Int)
- Bill Pay
Administer three levels of authorized users with dual control features.
Pay any person or company in the U.S. except court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments.
Receive and pay e-Bills online.
Schedule repeating payments.
Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments.
- ACH Origination Services
- Simplify your cash management process with Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits. Solutions Bank can accept a secure pass-through for businesses that can create ACH (NACHA) formatted files. If you prefer direct input and transmission we have that convenience as well.
- Remote Deposit Capture Services
- Mobile Deposit
HOW TO USE IT:
- Login to the Solutions Bank Business Mobile app.
- Endorse the back of the check * Be sure to add "Mobile Deposit Only" after endorsement.
- Select “Deposit” from the bottom menu bar.
- Select “Deposit Check”
- Choose the account to make the deposit and enter the amount.
- Take a photo of the front of the check. Ensure the entire check is visible, in focus and well lit. If it is clear, accept it. Repeat this process for the back of the check.
- Review your deposit and confirm it.
- Submit your deposit.
Keep check for 14 days. Funds are available within 1 business day.
Business Mobile Banking
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back.
That's why Business Mobile Banking can be such a crucial tool for you and your company.
No matter where you are, you can use your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone to:
- Review transfers and payments
- Approve transactions
- Deposit checks on the go
- And even help protect your company from fraud by reviewing Positive Pay exceptions
Business Mobile Banking puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands...
wherever you are, whenever you choose.
Remote Deposit Capture
The quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit Capture.
- Make your funds available faster.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution.
- Reduce risk of check fraud.
Is Remote Deposit Capture for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit Capture may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need.
Remote Deposit Capture is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
- A PC with an open USB 2.0 port and a current version of VIsta (32 bit or 64 bit) Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), or Windows 8 and Internet Explorer® 9 or newer.
- A properly installed desktop check scanner.
- An Internet connection.
- An account with Solutions Bank.
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
Using Remote Deposit Capture is easy:
- Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the deposit's submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
Business Payroll Services
We offer payroll processing with direct deposit for your employees. Deposit their pay into their bank account of choice while eliminating the risk of fraud or replacing lost checks. Direct deposit gives your employees instant access to their funds on paydays rather than having to go to the bank and most importantly, it saves you time and money from issuing paper checks.
Electronic Statements are the most convenient and environmentally friendly way to receive your monthly bank statements. You no longer have to wait for the mail to reconcile your Solutions Bank accounts. You don't have to keep stacks and stacks of statements at home and try to keep up with filing them anymore. With Internet access and a few simple clicks you have control of when and where you receive your account statements.
Each time we prepare a statement for an account that you have selected for eStatements, we will send you an email letting you know that it's available. Simply go to our homepage, log in with your User Name and Password and navigate to eStatements. Select the account you want to view, and there it is; a statement of your account activity. Statements can be viewed back 365 days. Images of items processed can be viewed under History, where you can see both the front and the back of the item. What you do next is up to you! Save, send, copy or print, the choice is yours!
To sign up for eStatements, you must first sign up for Online Banking.
Web Connect allows you to maintain your bank records with a couple of clicks of the mouse! Log in to your online banking account, download a .qbo (QuickBooks) or .qfx (Quicken) file, and import that file into QuickBooks or Quicken. Everything self-populates into the proper category, streamlining your accounting duties quickly and efficiently.
Use Direct Connect to download your account activity right from within Quickbooks or Quicken, without the need to log in to your Solutions Bank Online Banking. Direct Connect provides a connection between your Solutions Bank business account and QuickBooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, or Quicken. Click here to learn more about connecting your bank account to QuickBooks or check out the video below.
Please note, If you have a token, please contact us for login credentials.
Direct Connect Benefits
- Bank-level encryption ensures data is protected
- Download bank data to reduce time spent on data entry
- Download investment data for a more complete financial picture
- Unique transaction IDs to avoid duplicate entries
- Account creation wizard during 1st download reduces setup time
- Auto-calculates opening balance and statement date ensuring current balance information
- Pre-selected date range means no tracking date of last download
- One click update of all transactional data
- Online Bill Pay and Intra-Bank Online Transfers from within QuickBooks and Quicken saves time and improves data accuracy