Show Your School Spirit Donation Program
Open a Solutions Bank Rewards, Secure or Student checking account, along with the Show Your Spirit Debit Card, and we will donate $25 to the participating school of your choice.
Already have a Solutions Bank MasterCard debit card? No problem. Exchange it for a new card and we will donate $5 to your Spirit Card school.
What a great way to show your SCHOOL SPIRIT! Click to see what schools are participating.
MasterCard Debit Card
- Debited directly from your checking account.
- Accepted where major credit cards are accepted.
- Get cash back on Point of Sale (POS transactions)
- Withdraw available cash from your checking or savings at an ATM terminal. Free ATM access at any Solutions Bank ATM.
- Cards have EMV Chip for extra security . For more information on EMV, visit our Resources page .
To report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card during banking hours Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. please call 815.235.2711. After banking hours please call 1- 833-637-0044
Instant Issue Debit Cards
The wait is over. Instant Issue allows us to provide our customers with a new or replacement card instantly. Learn more.
Reset your Debit Card Pin
To reset your pin call (800) 992-3808
Are you planning a trip or making an internet purchase overseas?
Foreign countries are currently blocked for your fraud protection. Notify Solutions Bank of your travel plans or foreign purchases to ensure continued access to your funds. Contact your local branch office in Freeport (815) 235.2711, Forreston (815) 938.3121, Poplar Grove - State (815) 765.3333, or Poplar Grove - 76 (815)765.0785.
Paying in stores, with-in apps, and online with your debit card has never been easier, safer, or more convenient. Now you can add your Solutions Bank debit card to Apple Pay and Google pay.
Card Control is our branded app that replaces Card Valet.
We've made it even more convenient for you to control your debit card! Now you can access all of the same features you enjoyed with Card Valet inside your Solutions Bank mobile app with one login!
Play it safe. Debit cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases as easily as using credit, but if your card falls in the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Now, you can safeguard your information with Card Control, a feature inside your mobile banking app that lets you deactivate your debit card when it's not in use. Protect your debit card against fraud and theft by turning it on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your card is used only by you.
Control Spending. If you're to establish or stick to a budget, Card Control can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
Review Balances and Transactions. Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the Card Control to check your account balances.
Here's how it works:
- Login to your Solutions Bank Mobile Banking app.
- In the menu, click on the option that says “My cards”.
- When you click on it the first time, it will take you to the app store to download the Solutions Bank Card Control app.
- Download the app.
- The next time you log into your mobile banking app and click on “My Cards” Solutions Bank Card Control app will open.
- When Card Control launches, follow the instructions to enter your card information and set your control preferences.
- Please note, you do not have to log in to the Card Control App. It works in junction with to your Solutions Bank mobile banking app and does not need to be accessed, but will remain on your phone. However, you do have the option to do so if you don't want to access it through your Solutions Bank Mobile app – as it can also work independently.
Solutions Bank Credit Card
- Earn one point for every net dollar spent
- Redeemable for merchandise (electronics, jewelry) and travel (airline tickets, hotel, and car rentals).
- Dynamic Travel – flexibility to use points and pay the difference using a credit card
- To see what’s available: cRewardsCard.com
Visa Gift Card
Convenient Visa gift cards are on everyone’s wish list. Visa gift cards may be purchased in any amount between $10 and $500 and account information can be accessed 24/7.
The Visa gift card is a prepaid card that carries a fixed cash amount determined by the giver at the time the card is purchased. You may pay for purchases, either by signature or by PIN, anywhere Visa cards are accepted. For signature transactions, choose the “credit payment option and sign the receipt. For PIN Transactions, choose the “debit” payment option and enter your PIN. To check balances, call 1.800.486.0292 or go to www.convenientcards.com.
Purchase the gift card at a Solutions Bank location today.